Lately I have been trying out various Claire Forever products, and as a lover of multi purpose products, I was eager to give Aloe Lips a try.
It’s a simple little balm stick containing aloe vera, beeswax and jojoba which I’ve found out is super-moisturising for chapped lips. I have been applying it a couple of times a day for just a couple of days, and the difference in lip condition is great.
It got me wondering if you could use it anywhere else on your body, so I did a bit of research. Turns out, Aloe Lips converts are using it all over their bodies.
Aloe Lips is good for:
- Dry cuticles
- Soothing Sunburn
- Jogger’s nipple (I wouldn’t know much about this because I rarely excersise!!)
- Preventing Cold Sores
- Cold Sore relief
- Hydrating very dry skin
- Soothing sore noses from colds
- Catching pollen to stop Hayfever
- Stopping the stinging & bleeding of shaving cuts
- Soothing prickly heat & rashes
- Stopping the pain of cuts & grazes
- Stopping the itchiness of insect bites & stings
- Protecting your skin when dyeing you hair or fake tanning
- Eczema relief on small areas especially sensitive skin under the eyes
- Soothing very dry patches of Eczema
- Soothing skin conditions that cause itchiness
- Soothing Nappy Rash
- Moisturising dry patches of skin on small children & babies
- Soothing dry and cracked skin on feet
- Gently removing stubborn eye make up like mascara
- Improving the appearance of split ends
- Slicking bits of unruly hair down
- Overnight treatment for skin
- Soothing itchy scalps
- De-puffing eyes from a sleepless night
- Taming eyebrows
- Eyelash moisturising treatment (yes, eyelashes need love too)
- Treating Cradle Cap
- Treating Dry Elbows
- Mixing with essential oils for a natural perfume
- Improving the appearance of fine lines
- Soothing piercing sites
- Soothing healing tattoos
- Treating brittle fingernails
For only £2.99, that’s pretty good value! If you have been inspired into purchasing a balm for yourself, you can buy it here.
Disclaimer: I have received a free sample of this product from a close personal friend and I am in no way being compensated for any sales that are generated through realwedding.co.uk. I only review products I love and use, and that I think my readership and audience would be equally as interested to hear about. This review is an honest reflection of my feelings towards the product and is in no way influenced by the brand.
Pin this for later