To continue our wedding guests special weekend, we are talking about what to take as a gift for the people that have everything!
You know the feeling, they haven’t got a gift list at a store because they have set up home already. Or you have left it a little bit late and all the good stuff has been snapped up, leaving you to buy your best friend a spatula.
So what the hell do you buy them? Here are a few ideas …
If you know them very well (close friends and family):
1. New luggage for their honeymoon.
2. Book a mini break for them for their first wedding anniversary – try choosing the town/place they got married if away from home, or book a unique place to stay with freshweekends.com
3. Vineyard Tour and Tasting by Activity Superstore
4. ‘My Life Story’ Diary by Suck UK
If you know them not so well (work colleagues, you are a plus one):
1. Beautiful scented travel candles by Jo Malone
2. Wedding gift box, containing honeymoon photo album, 52 tips for staying in love set, packet of yummy biscuits, box hand made choccies by Funky Hampers
3. Make a charity donation, for example Save The Children
4. Buy them a wedding keepsake box from Oh So Cherished
Hope that helps a little bit! If you have any better ideas, why don’t you post some ideas in the comments box underneath this post! We’d love to hear your thoughts!
Please note, some of these links may have expired as the post was written many moons ago.